We are looking for qualified candidates. Please see our staff requirements below.
- Prepare tax returns (C-Corps, S-Corps, Partnerships and individuals);
- Prepare monthly financial statement for client;
- Process payroll for client using ADP and Intuit system;
- Report monthly sales and use tax for clients;
- Bachelor degree. Major in Accountancy
- Knowledge or experience in preparing monthly financial report;
- Knowledge in processing account receivable and payable;
- Knowledge in payroll expense accounting;
- Resumes to Job Loc: AST Financial Inc, 1000 Germantown Pike, Suite F6, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- Attn: Heng Wang
If you are interested in a position at our firm, you can email your resume to our inbox [email protected] with a quick note detailing the job type that you are looking for.
Get a Free Consultation
Working with the right CPA firm is the most important thing for you and your business.
You need an accountant with a wide valuable experience and a full complement of services.
We’d love an opportunity to meet and talk further about what we can do for you.